Slimline Slimming Machine Instructions
- Immerse pads in water containing a little soap.
- Place pads in position.
- Ensure that all controls are on 0.
- Plug in mains.
- Check again that all controls are on 0.
- Switch mains power on
- Switch strength to half way.
- Turn individual controls to the required strength
- Power to all controls may be increased by turning up the strength.
If pricking is felt the pads are not wet enough or tight enough. Remember your diet! The machine is a centimeter reducer and not a weight reducer. Special padding positions may be necessary for different complaints such as slipped discs, spasm, fibrositis, cartilage, etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional information.