Operating Manual - Pain Control - Galaxy Sg1
The Slimline Galaxy SG1is the latest design from Slimline and encompasses all the expertise which has made Slimline a household name in the slimming world.
- CSA tested and medically approved, SAFE
- Mode EMS and PAIN
- Simple and easy to operate
- same features and more advanced control than competitors
- Guaranteed for 1 year from date of sale
The Machine is shipped with a 3 Pin Plug for 220V in the UK,RSA etc
The Plug is inserted in the back of the Machine as shown above.
On the left is the ON/OFF switch ON =1, OFF=0
Make sure your Electrical connection is protected against power surges.
Before using the Slimline make sure the controls are all in the the OFF position and the Master Level Controller is MIN as shown in the diagram below.
Immerse the Pads in warm soapy water and place in position according to diagrams supplied.
The Slimline Machine is now ready for use.
Hints and Tips
If the pads prick they are not wet enough or not tight against the skin. Watch your client for reaction not the control knob.
- All clients do not have the same skin resistance.
- Keep Pads clean soapy water is the best.
- Make sure the pads are well strapped into position.
- Crepe bandage is the best for arms and legs not the Velcro belts.
- Keep SG1 clean at all times